2010 VW Beetle Convertible 1.6 Luna Blue Air Con Black Power Hood Parking Sensors 96,000 miles FSH EK10JXX
Welcome to Bettle Mania car sales.
We sell only hand-picked Bettle's with no stories attached. All of our cars are fully HPI clear and with warranted mileages.
If you are looking for a VW Beetle and not sure where to buy one then look no further than Beetle Mania.
All of our Beetle's will come with a year's warranty and be handed over to you in a faultless condition. We will even run a full a diagnostic check so you can see in real time that the car you're interested in has no faults.
We see so many Beetle's with faults and errors that other garages just can't fix. Too many of these garages rely on what the computer says and simply replace the suspect component.
They never seem to investigate why the component has become faulty. They try to fix it by throwing parts and the customers money at the car.
We however, know these little cars inside and out and if a fault occurs we will either know straight away what it is or simply diagnose what is wrong.
They certainly have a few common faults, like central locking, alarms, broken windows regulators, airbags, and high emissions. We are very familiar with all of these and can rectify all of these much quicker with our in-depth knowledge than other garages can.
We don't sell cars that have had a CAT D in the car park, age related marks on bodywork and central locking not working but believe it a simple fix with the parts available for £20.00 on the internet.
So in short if you a looking for good Beetle that has not been abused, with no faults and immaculately presented, simply contact Beetle Mania.
If you have a Beetle for sale then give us a try. All years from 1999 to 2010, Hatchbacks and Convertibles. Any condition and any mileage. Showroom condition, MOT failures, accident damaged or major mechanical defects, we will buy it. Good prices for good cars.
MOT history of this vehicle
Date tested: 13 August 2020
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 94,204 miles
MOT test number: 1953 8613 4512
Expiry date: 12 August 2021
Date tested: 25 April 2019
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 86,816 miles
MOT test number: 2347 1917 8312
Expiry date: 24 October 2020
Date tested: 14 April 2018
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 79,968 miles
MOT test number: 7839 1822 5229
Expiry date: 13 April 2019
Date tested: 5 April 2017
Test result: PassMileage:
MOT test number: 7366 5610 8404
Expiry date: 4 April 2018
Date tested: 21 March 2016
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 68,315 miles
MOT test number: 7446 3528 2856
Expiry date: 26 March 2017
Date tested: 27 March 2015
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 64,485 miles
MOT test number: 5757 1618 5005
Expiry date: 26 March 2016
Date tested: 14 March 2014
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 55,591 miles
MOT test number: 2977 3377 4016
Expiry date: 22 March 2015
Date tested: 20 March 2013
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 33,270 miles
MOT test number: 9585 5967 3001
Expiry date: 22 March 2014
Model:New Beetle Cabriolet BEC
Date of production:21.07.2009
Carpet color code:Grey
Exterior color / Paint Code:R2 / P5X
Seat combination no.:4
E0A:Without special action equipment
1PE:Wheel bolts with anti-theft protection (unlockable)
0HB:Vehicle class differentiation -1Y0-
0GG:Emission standard EU4
1D0:Without trailer hitch
4UG:Airbag for driver and front passenger with knee bar and passenger airbag deactivation
9FA:Without automatic transmission indicator light
10:Activated carbon canister
6XD:Exterior mirrors, power-adjustable/ heated
5SJ:Left exterior mirror, convex
5RV:Right exterior mirror, aspherical
9Y1:Ambient temperature display
9WL:Jack for external audio source
1KS:Disc brakes in rear (Geomet D)
J1L:Battery 280 A (60 Ah)
1ZM:Disc brakes in front (Geomet D)
6FE:Body-colored exterior mirror housings and tailgate handle
4M0:Without beverage holder
7V1:Standard dashboard illumination
B0N:Part set, complying with vehicle type for Great Britain, various parts
3MF:Dilours floor covering with scuff guard
1S1:vehicle tools and jack
1H0:without brake pressure regulator
1AT:Electronic stability control (ESC)
0VF:Information kit in English
9U1:Brake pad wear indicator
9T0:Without heated washer nozzles
7A9:CD changer preparation (front)
C15:Operating permit, alteration
2D1:Complete cd enhancing underbody panel
3FT:Convertible top/folding top, powered
UC2:Rear sports shock absorption
G49:Shock absorption in front
2G7:Installation differentiation for transmission MQ 250 -- vehicle components --
0EJ:Installation differentiation for
7AH:Electronic immobilizer, with anti-theft alarm system, interior monitoring and backup horn
800:Local interference suppression for FM/AM radio reception
7X0:Without park distance control
UF1:Electric interface for external use
0FA:Standard manufacturing sequence
AZ0:Vehicle with production equipment
4R4:Power windows with comfort operation and circuit breaker
6A0:without fire extinguisher
8K0:Without special headlight control
2V5:Fresh air intake system with combination filter
1C2:Antifreeze up to -35 degree Celsius tolerance up to -40 degree C
F0A:No special purpose vehicle, standard equipment
0L2:Electronic throttle control
8GD:Alternator 90 A
1WB:Transmission shafts 100 mm in diameter
0YZ:Without determination of weight category for rear axle
L72:Suspension range 72 installation control only, no requirement forecast
T53:4-cylinder SI engine 1.6 l unit 06A.S (aluminum)
4U5:Luggage pockets on backrest
3U0:Without luggage compartment cover
8T0:Without cruise control system (CCS)
2B7:additional noise dampener
VC0:without Garage door opener
G0C:5-speed manual transmission
6Y0:without speed warning system
3P1:Bracket for first aid kit and warning triangle
8R1:Center high-mounted stop lamp
6PA:Hand brake lever handle in plastic
5J0:Without rear spoiler
8M0:Without rear window wiper and washer system
5N0:without grab handles on roof frame
0N3:Standard rear axle w/ additional offset
3ND:Rear seat bench/backrest, unfolding
9AB:Manually controlled air conditioning system
8BF:Halogen headlamp for driving on the left
U0H:Instrument cluster with tachometer, mph speedometer and trip odometer
4L6:Breakaway interior rearview mirror, auto-dimming
0KA:Without decals and emblems
6SC:Luggage compartment floor covering in needle-punched nonwoven
4W0:without cassette / CD tray
QS0:Without electronic map cooling system
3Q0:Without rear head restraints
3J7:Tilt- and height-adjustable head restraints for front seats
2LC:Fuel tank with special material treatment (coextrusion)
1Z2:Increase in initial standard fuel filling
0F2:Fuel system for fuel-injected SI engine
5C0:Without special body measures
8KA:without catalyst control
6P1:Rear license plate carrier (ECE)
6W1:Front license plate carrier (large)
5K5:Transport protection film with additional transport protection measures
8S0:Without reading light
3H9:Backrest release for front seats with Easy Entry feature
7P0:Without lumbar support in seat backrests
1MF:Comfort steering wheel for airbag system
8RV:10 speakers (passive)
2C5:Axial and vertical adjustable steering
8Q1:Headlight range control
6000:Center armrest in front
9Q0:Without multi-function display/ trip computer
8Z5:not hot country
MW6:4-cylinder SI engine 1.6 l/75 kW with MPI base engine is T0B/T53/TC2/TL2
4SM:Left vanity mirror illuminated with cover and pocket
4TM:Vanity mirror, right, illuminated with cover and pocket
7Q0:without navigation system
8TD:Rear fog light for driving on the left
8WA:Without fog lights
4P0:Rear floor panel module, type 1
7PD:Platform group class 4
8B1:Parking light mode
1NL:Trims for alloy wheels
CM6:Alloy wheels 6.5J x 16
8UE:Radio with CD drive
9JB:Smoker's package, ashtrays in front and rear
7K0:Without tyre pressure monitor
HH7:Tires 205/55 R16 91V
V0A:Tires without specification of tire brand
1G2:Steel spare wheel with original equipment tire
PJM:San Antonio 4 alloy wheels 6.5J x 16 tires 205/55 R16
PS6:Comfort seats package
PT2:Technical equipment package with rain sensor GB
RCD:Radio "gamma CD" in New Beetle design
WIP:Side airbag in front, with curtain airbag
4X3:Side airbag in front, with curtain
6Q1:Gearshift knob/handle in plastic
0SC:Labels in English
8SA:Rear combination lamp, standard design
400:Tailgate/trunk lid release from inside (electrically)
4Q1:Materials of low flammability
9P0:without press button buckle with warning contact
3ZM:3-point seat belts, outer rear
3C0:Without seat belts in center, rear
6R1:Leatherette gearshift boot
N0W:Seat trim covers in fabric
3L3:Manual height adjustment for front seats
4A0:without seat heater
3K1:with safety head restraint system
7R6:Exterior mirror turn signals
8QE:Key for locking system with remote control
7L0:Without inertia benefit system/ deceleration fuel cut-off/idle stop valve
S0T:Pre-production series/SOP next MY
4KC:Side and rear windows in heat-insulating glass
2JG:bumper in color of vehicle
0BC:Rear stabilizer bar
0AE:Front stabilizer bar
8N3:Without nameplate set (without model designation)
0NA:Without nameplate set
2W0:Fuel filler cap steering wheel without balance weight
1Q0:steering wheel without balance weight
4K3:Central locking w/ radio remote control,
B09:Type approval country GB/Northern Ireland
5D1:Carrier frequency 433.92 to 434.42 Mhz
4AF:Door and side trim panel in foam film and woven fabric
QV0:Without TV reception/digital radio reception
1SA:Without additional front underbody guard
1EX:Special identification label for EC for M1 passenger vehicles
1T0:Without first aid kit and warning triangle
9D0:without prepared for two way radio system
Q1A:Standard seats in front
9W0:Without car phone preparation/ installation
9TC:Additional retro-reflectors (door area)
QG1:LongLife Service Regime
7:W/o heat accumulator/auxiliary heating
8W0:without washer water level indicator
2WA:without spare tyre
0TA:without floor mats
3B0:Without additional child seat anchors
0RA:Without ignition/starter switch locking system
Beetle Mania for the best bugs money can buy. All years and all models.
- Year : 2010
- Manufacturer : Volkswagen
- Model : 1.6 Convertible Luna
- Body Type : Convertible
- Doors : 2
- Colour : Blue
- Reg. Date : 22/03/2010
- Mileage : 96000
- MOT Expiry : 12/08/2021
- Transmission : Manual
- Fuel : Petrol
- Engine Size : 1595
- Seats : 4
- Previous owners (excl. current) : 2
- ULEZ Compliant : Yes it is, there are no charges for using this vehicle in London
- Safety Features : Alarm; Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS); Driver Airbag; Electronic Stability Program (ESP); Immobiliser; Passenger Airbag; Rear seat belts; Safety Belt Pretensioners; Side Airbags
- Exterior : Alloy Wheels; Catalytic Converter; Colour Coded Bumpers; Power Hood;
- Interior/Comfort Options : Air Conditioning; Auxiliary heating; Power-assisted Steering (PAS); Power Locks; Power Windows; Tilt Steering Wheel; Tilt Steering Wheel; Leather Steering Wheel; Leather Gear Lever; Leather Handbrake Lever;
- In-Car Audio : AM/FM Stereo; DAB Radio; CD Player; Jack plug;
- HPi Status : Fully clear on HPI, No accidents, mileage correct and no finance
- Number of keys : 2 Keys present
- V5 (registration document) : On file ready for the new owner
- Locking wheel nut key : Locking wheel nut key present and in the toolkit
RRP - £4,595.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- You have a great range of Beetle in stock but why do they cost more than other dealers?
- All our beetles for sale are handpicked and not bought purely on price. If a Beetle we purchase is not good enough for you our treasured Bettle owners they are recycled for parts. They are also fully serviced including cambelt changed is we can't prove it has already been done. If less than 3 months left on her MOT you will give you a full years MOT.
- Are all you cars HPI clear?
- Yes all our cars have no stories attached to them. There are HPI clear in every aspect otherwise we don't offer them for sale.
- I have seen a Beetle that I would love to buy it looks really great in the pictures by I am a bit concerned about the mileage. Should my concerns be justified?
- Mileage that a car has covered is always a topic of debate. Mileage is how you value a car and in no way relates to the condition and previous usage. It is how a car has been used and maintained that really determines how good it is. We have seen many times cars with low mileage that have been really abused and driven like a rally car. These are not the type of cars we sell. This is only down to experience and not to be fooled by just what the speedometer. There is a lot more to a car than a speedometer reading. Modern day cars are very capable of running in excess of 300,000 miles without any engine or gearbox repair being necessary. This is only possible by maintaining the car to a high standard. One of our courtesy cars has now covered 260,000 miles and is still in excellent condition.
- How many keys will I get with the vehicle?
- This car has 2 sets of keys. In most case all our cars come with two set of keys and yet another item we check as the car arrives with us.
- Is the locking wheel nut present as I purchased a car in the past without one and had a nightmare when I had a puncture?
- Yes locking wheel nut is with the car. You will find it in the toolkit in the boot of the car. We check all cars as they arrive with us and this is just one of the checks we do, so we know 100% your car has a locking wheel nut.
- Have you got a V5 registration document?
- All our cars have a full V5 so on the day of handover you can tax your car immediately. You will be notifited by email from DVLA that your new Beetle is now taxed. We also get DVLA to send you a new V5 in your name once paymet has been made and once again you will be notified of this by email from the DVLA.
- How can I be sure you can look after my Beetle in years to come?
- We really want customers who want to keep their Beetles and maintain them to a high standard. We would love you to come back for at least an annual service. We are probably by far more qualified to maintain and look after your Beetle than anyone else in the UK. We really know and understand how these Beetle are assembled and work.
- What warranty do I get if I purchase a Beetle from you?
- You will get a full 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever comes sooner regardless of its age unless other wise stated. All our retail Beeltes we give a full month or 12,000 miles on the entire car.
- What will be done to the car before its delivered to me?
- Each car is taken on its own merits, and so varies from car to car. Most of our Beetles are due a full service and this will be carried out by us over and above its Volkswagen service schedule. This includes all wheels off, a full brake inspection, brake fluid test, coolant test, a cambelt, cambelt tensioner and water pump change if we can't prove it has been done in the past.
- What condition will the car be delivered to me?
- The car will have a fully seats out valet and the paintwork and exterior will be in excellent condition commensurate with the mileage the car has been driven.
- What MOT do I get with this car?
- Our policy is if less than 3 months MOT left on the existing one it will be delivered to you with a full years MOT.
- What facilities do you have?
- We have a fully equipped garage, class 7 MOT station, latest tyre fitting equipment with the ability to fit 28 inch tyres, the very latest 4 wheel alignment ramp and gauges, up to date electronics and diagnostics equipment, fully experienced mechanics with vast knowledge across many manufactures.
- I would like to buy a car you have for sale but would like to exchange mine. Do you take part exchanges?
- Yes we do. We will give a generous allowance for you part exchange. A lot of dealers try to turn a profit on part exchanges. We are happy enough to turn them around for what they have cost us. As a guide we will give full Black Book Value less any bodywork damage or mechanical defects.
- How can I know if the car I'm buying is in good running order with no faults?
- We will either show you a full electronic test in progress that will show no faults and the car is running to full manufactures specification or a full print out of the same generated at the time we service the vehicle. Some vehicles have over 60 separate electronic modules that will be individually tested by our diagnostic equipment. This for you is definite proof that the vehicle you purchase from us will be exactly as described and 100% electronic and mechanical condition.