2010 VW Beetle Diesel Convertible 1.9 Tdi Yellow with Black Hood AC Full Service History 65,000 Miles SY10ZXM
Welcome to Bettle Mania car sales.
We sell only hand-picked Bettle's with no stories attached. All of our cars are fully HPI clear and with warranted mileages.
If you are looking for a VW Beetle and not sure where to buy one then look no further than Beetle Mania.
All of our Beetle's will come with a year's warranty and be handed over to you in a faultless condition. We will even run a full a diagnostic check so you can see in real time that the car you're interested in has no faults.
We see so many Beetle's with faults and errors that other garages just can't fix. Too many of these garages rely on what the computer says and simply replace the suspect component.
They never seem to investigate why the component has become faulty. They try to fix it by throwing parts and the customers money at the car.
We however, know these little cars inside and out and if a fault occurs we will either know straight away what it is or simply diagnose what is wrong.
They certainly have a few common faults, like central locking, alarms, broken windows regulators, airbags, and high emissions. We are very familiar with all of these and can rectify all of these much quicker with our in-depth knowledge than other garages can.
We don't sell cars that have had a CAT D in the car park, age related marks on bodywork and central locking not working but believe it a simple fix with the parts available for £20.00 on the internet.
So in short if you a looking for good Beetle that has not been abused, with no faults and immaculately presented, simply contact Beetle Mania.
If you have a Beetle for sale then give us a try. All years from 1999 to 2010, Hatchbacks and Convertibles. Any condition and any mileage. Showroom condition, MOT failures, accident damaged or major mechanical defects, we will buy it. Good prices for good cars.
MOT history of this vehicle
Date tested: 24 June 2017
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 55,744 miles
MOT test number: 3319 3531 1528
Expiry date: 30 June 2018
Date tested: 1 July 2016
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 44,195 miles
MOT test number: 7704 5482 3420
Expiry date: 30 June 2017
Date tested: 30 June 2015
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 34,352 miles
MOT test number: 6650 9138 5184
Expiry date: 29 June 2016
Date tested: 29 May 2014
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 26,855 miles
MOT test number: 9562 3944 4123
Expiry date: 28 May 2015
Date tested: 17 June 2013
Test result: Pass
Mileage: 20,318 miles
MOT test number: 8866 8886 3175
Expiry date: 3 July 2014
Model: NEW BEETLE CABRIOLET
Check digit: Not used
Sales id: 1Y7334
Production date: 25/05/2010
Model year: 2010
Engine code: BSW
Engine volume, L: 1.9
Number of cylinders: 4
Power, KW: 77
Power, PS: 105
Colour of body: T1 (SUNFLOWER: sunflower)
Colour of roof: SL (BLACK: black)
Gearbox code: JEJ (5S)
Country of sale: 000 ()
E0A: Special editions: No special edition
1PE: Lockable wheel bolts: Wheel bolts with anti-theft protection (unlockable)
0HB: Vehicle class differentiation units/platform components: Vehicle class differentiation 1Y0
0GG: Emissions standard: Emission standard EU4
4UG: Airbag: Driver's and front passenger air bag with kneebar and front passenger air bag deactivation
6XD: Exterior mirror setting: Exterior mirrors: electrically adjustable/heated
5SJ: Left exterior mirror: Left exterior mirror: convex
5RV: Right exterior mirror: Right exterior mirror: aspherical
1X0: Drive layout: Front wheel drive
9Y1: Outside temperature display: Outdoor temperature gage
9WL: "Multimedia", video/DVD/notebook connection: Multimedia socket for external audio source
A8F: Equipment levels: Sports equipment
1KS: Brake type in rear: Disc brakes, rear (Geomet D)
J1D: Batteries: Battery 380 A (72 Ah)
1ZM: Brake type, front: Disc brakes, front (Geomet D)
6FE: Components with special surface appearance: Body-colored exterior mirror housings and tailgate handle
7V1: Dashboard illumination: Standard dashboard illumination
B0N: Component part sets with country-specific design requirements: Component parts set, complying with vehicle type for Great Britain, various parts
1S1: Tool kit and jack: Tool kit and jack
1AT: Brake systems: Electronic stabilization program (ESP)
0VF: Owner's manuals: Information kit in English
9U1: Brake pad wear indicator: Brake pad wear indicator
7A9: CD changer/CD player: CD changer preparation (front)
C16: General operating permit, alterations: Operating permit, alteration
2D1: Cd enhancing underbody panel: Complete cd enhancing underbody panel
3FT: Roof insert/convertible top: Convertible top/folding top, powered
UC2: Suspension system in rear: Rear sports shock absorption
G49: Suspension system in front: Front shock absorption
3X2: Ski bag: Load-through provision
0EJ: Installation differentiation for vehicle components: Installation differentiation for transmission MQ 250 vehicle components
7AH: Theft protection system: Electronic vehicle immobilization device with alarm system, passenger compartment control and backup horn
8E2/: Interference suppression: Local interference suppression for FM/AM radio reception
7X1: Park distance control: Park distance control
0FA: Manufacturing sequence differentiation: Standard manufacturing sequence
AZ0: Vehicle type: Vehicle with standard production scope
4R4: Window regulator: Power windows with comfort operation and circuit breaker
2V5: Fresh air intake for passenger compartment (with particulate filter): Fresh air intake system with activated charcoal canister
1C2: Antifreeze: Antifreeze up to -35 degree celsius tolerance up to -40 degree C
F0A: Vehicle specifications: No special purpose vehicle, standard equipment
0L2: Throttle control: Electric throttle actuation
8GL: Alternators: Alternator 120 A
0G4: Transmission types/gearshift mechanisms: Cable gearshift
1WB: Transmission shafts: Transmission shafts w/ 100 mm in diameter
L84: Weight category front axle: Suspension range 84 installation control only, no requirement forecast
T5X: Base engine: 4-cylinder diesel engine 1.9 L unit 038.L
4U5: Luggage net/pocket on backrest(s): Luggage pockets on backrest
2B3: Exterior noise suppression measures: Additional exterior noise suppression (hood, capsule and dash panel)
G0C: Transmission specifications: 5-speed manual transmission
3P1: Brackets: Bracket for first aid kit and warning triangle
8R1: Center high-mounted stop lamp: Center high-mounted stop light
6PC: Hand brake lever handle: Leather hand brake lever handle
0N3: Rear axle: Standard rear axle w/ additional offset
3ND: Rear seats: Rear seat bench/backrest, unfolding
9AB: Heating and air conditioning system: Manually controlled air conditioning
8BF: Headlamps: Halogen headlight for driving on the left
U0H: Instrument clusters: Instrument insert with tachometer mph speedometer and trip odometer
4L6: Breakaway interior rearview mirror: Breakaway interior rear view mirror, automatically dimming
K8K: Body style: Convertible
6SC: Luggage compartment floor covering: Tufted trunk floor covering
3J7: Head restraints: Articulated and height-adjustable headrests for front seats
2LC: Fuel tank treatment: Fuel tank with special material treatment (coextrusion)
1Z2: Fuel quantity for initial filling: Increase in initial standard fuel filling
0F9: Fuel systems: Cooled fuel system for diesel engine
6P1: Rear license plate carrier: License plate bracket rear (ECE)
6W1: Front license plate carrier: License plate bracket front (large)
5K5: Paint preservative/transit coating: Transit coating film with additional transport protection measures
L0R: Steering system arrangement: Right-hand drive vehicle
1N1: Steering: Power steering
3H9: Backrest release: Backrest release for front seats with "Easy Entry"
2PW: Steering wheels: Leather steering wheel
8RV: Speaker installation: 10 speakers (passive)
2C5: Steering column systems: Axial and vertical adjustable steering column
8Q1: Headlight range control: Headlight-range adjustment
4U5: Center armrest: Front center armrest
8Z5: Engine cooling system: Not hot country
D3W: Engine specifications: 4-cyl. turbo diesel engine 1.9 L/77 kW TDI with pump-jet injection system Base engine is T71/TG0/TD0/T5X
4SM: Left vanity mirror: Left vanity mirror illuminated with cover and pocket
4TM: Right vanity mirror: Right vanity mirror illuminated with cover and pocket
8TD: Rear fog lamp: Rear fog light for driving on the left
4P0: Platform module, luggage compartment floor: Rear floor panel module, type 1
7PD: Platform group class: Platform group class 4
8B1: Parking light mode: Parking light mode
FR9: Protective cover/tonneau cover: Protective cover
1NL: Wheel covers: Covers for alloy wheels
CF3: Wheels: Alloy wheels 6.5J x 16
8UE: Radios: Radio with CD drive
9JB: Smoker's/non-smoker's package: Smoking package, ashtray front and rear
HH7: Tires: Tires 205/55 R16 91V
1G2: Spare wheel/breakdown kit: Steel spare wheel with original equipment tires
PH1: Air conditioning
PJA: "Houston" 4 alloy wheels 6.5J x 16, tires 205/55 R16
PT2: Technical equipment package with rain sensor GB
RCD: Radio "gamma CD" in New Beetle design
WHN: Highline package
4X3: Side airbag: Side air bag front with curtain air bag
6Q2: Gearshift knob/handle: Leather gearshift knob/handle
0SC: Special labels/plates: Labels/plates in English
8SA: Rear combination lamps: Taillight assemblies, standard design
4E2/: Lock operation for tailgate/trunk lid: Tailgate/trunk lid release from inside (electrically)
4Q1: Flame retardent materials: Flame retardent materials
3ZM: Outer rear seat belts: 3-point seat belts, outer rear
6R1: Gearshift boot/cover: Leatherette gearshift boot
N0W: Seat trim covers: Fabric seat covering
3L3: Seat adjustment: Manual height adjustment for front seats
3K1: Safety head restraint system: Safety headrest system
7R6: Side lights: Side turn signal lights in exterior mirrors
8QE: Key for locking system: Key for locking system with remote control
4KC: Side and rear windows: Side and rear windows in heat-insulating glass
2JG: Bumpers: Body-colored bumpers
0BC: Rear stabilizer bar: Rear stabilizer
0AE: Front stabilizer: Front stabilizer
2UA: Heavy-duty/sports version: Standard design
8N3: Windshield wiper intermittent control/ light/rain sensor: Windshield wiper intermittent control with rain sensor
2W0: Fuel filler cap/door, locking option: Fuel filler cap
4K3: Door and lid locking system: Radio remote controlled central locking operated from inside and safe securing
B09: Type approval countries/countries with special requirements: Type approval Great Britain and Northern Ireland
5D1: Carrier frequency for radio remote control: Carrier frequency 433.92 MHz-434.42 Mhz
4AF: Door and side trim panels: Door and side trim panel in foam film and woven fabric
0A1: Doors: 2 doors
1EX: Identification plates: Special identification plate for EC for M1 passenger vehicle
Q1A: Front seats: Standard front seats
9TC: Additional warning lights: Additional reflectors (door area)
QG1: Service interval prolongation: Service interval prolongation
7E3/: Heat accumulator system/auxiliary heater: Sheathed type glow plug heater
4GF: Windshield glass type: Windshield in heat-insulating glass
0TD: Floor mats: Front and rear floor mats
Beetle Mania for the best bugs money can buy. All years and all models.
- Year : 2010
- Manufacturer : Volkswagen
- Model : Beetle Convertible 1.9TDi
- Body Type : Convertible
- Doors : 2
- Colour : Yellow
- Reg. Date : 20100703
- Mileage : 65200
- MOT Expiry : 201806
- Transmission : Manual
- Fuel : Diesel
- Engine Size : 1896
- Seats : 4
- Previous owners (excl. current) : 1
- Safety Features : Alarm; Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS); Driver Airbag; Electronic Stability Program (ESP); Immobiliser; Passenger Airbag; Rear seat belts; Safety Belt Pretensioners; Side Airbags
- Exterior : Alloy Wheels; Catalytic Converter; Colour Coded Bumpers; Front Mud Flaps; Rear Mud Flaps
- Interior/Comfort Options : Air Conditioning; Auxiliary heating; Power-assisted Steering (PAS); Power Locks; Power Windows; Tilt Steering Wheel; Rear Parking Sensors, Tilt Steering Wheel; Leather Steering Wheel; Leather Gear Lever; Leather Handbrake Lever
- In-Car Audio : AM/FM Stereo; CD Player; Jack plug
- HPi Status : Fully clear on HPI, No accidents, mileage correct and no finance
- Number of keys : 2 Keys present
- V5 (registration document) : On file ready for the new owner
- Locking wheel nut key : Locking wheel nut key present and in the toolkit
RRP - £6,995.00
Frequently Asked Questions
- You have a great range of Beetle in stock but why do they cost more than other dealers?
- All our beetles for sale are handpicked and not bought purely on price. If a Beetle we purchase is not good enough for you our treasured Bettle owners they are recycled for parts. They are also fully serviced including cambelt changed is we can't prove it has already been done. If less than 3 months left on her MOT you will give you a full years MOT.
- Are all you cars HPI clear?
- Yes all our cars have no stories attached to them. There are HPI clear in every aspect otherwise we don't offer them for sale.
- I have seen a Beetle that I would love to buy it looks really great in the pictures by I am a bit concerned about the mileage. Should my concerns be justified?
- Mileage that a car has covered is always a topic of debate. Mileage is how you value a car and in no way relates to the condition and previous usage. It is how a car has been used and maintained that really determines how good it is. We have seen many times cars with low mileage that have been really abused and driven like a rally car. These are not the type of cars we sell. This is only down to experience and not to be fooled by just what the speedometer. There is a lot more to a car than a speedometer reading. Modern day cars are very capable of running in excess of 300,000 miles without any engine or gearbox repair being necessary. This is only possible by maintaining the car to a high standard. One of our courtesy cars has now covered 260,000 miles and is still in excellent condition.
- How many keys will I get with the vehicle?
- This car has 2 sets of keys. In most case all our cars come with two set of keys and yet another item we check as the car arrives with us.
- Is the locking wheel nut present as I purchased a car in the past without one and had a nightmare when I had a puncture?
- Yes locking wheel nut is with the car. You will find it in the toolkit in the boot of the car. We check all cars as they arrive with us and this is just one of the checks we do, so we know 100% your car has a locking wheel nut.
- Have you got a V5 registration document?
- All our cars have a full V5 so on the day of handover you can tax your car immediately. We also get DVLA to send you a new V5 in your name once you have filled out your details.
- How can I be sure you can look after my Beetle in years to come?
- We really want customers who want to keep their Beetles and maintain them to a high standard. We would love you to come back for at least an annual service. We are probably by far more qualified to maintain and look after your Beetle than anyone else in the UK. We really know and understand how these Beetle are assembled and work.
- What warranty do I get if I purchase a Beetle from you?
- You will get a full years Engine and Gearbox warranty or 12,000 miles whichever comes sooner regardless of its age.
- What will be done to the car before its delivered to me?
- Each car is taken on its own merits, and so varies from car to car. Most of our Beetles are due a full service and this will be carried out by us over and above its Volkswagen service schedule. This includes all wheels off, a full brake inspection, brake fluid test, coolant test, a cambelt, cambelt tensioner and water pump change if we can't prove it has been done in the past.
- What condition will the car be delivered to me?
- The car will have a fully seats out valet and the paintwork and exterior will be in excellent condition commensurate with the mileage the car has been driven.
- What MOT do I get with this car?
- Our policy is if less than 3 months MOT left on the existing one it will be delivered to you with a full years MOT.
- What facilities do you have?
- We have a fully equipped garage, class 7 MOT station, latest tyre fitting equipment with the ability to fit 28 inch tyres, the very latest 4 wheel alignment ramp and gauges, up to date electronics and diagnostics equipment, fully experienced mechanics with vast knowledge across many manufactures.
- I would like to buy a car you have for sale but would like to exchange mine. Do you take part exchanges?
- Yes we do. We will give a generous allowance for you part exchange. A lot of dealers try to turn a profit on part exchanges. We are happy enough to turn them around for what they have cost us. As a guide we will give full Black Book Value less any bodywork damage or mechanical defects.
- How can I know if the car I'm buying is in good running order with no faults?
- We will either show you a full electronic test in progress that will show no faults and the car is running to full manufactures specification or a full print out of the same generated at the time we service the vehicle. Some vehicles have over 60 separate electronic modules that will be individually tested by our diagnostic equipment. This for you is definite proof that the vehicle you purchase from us will be exactly as described and 100% electronic and mechanical condition.