Beetle 99-2010 Convertible 03-2010 1.6 Fuel Injector x 1 AYD AZJ BFS 037906031AL
Welcome to Beetle Mania spares parts.
We pride ourselves with the parts we offer the Beetle owners helping you keep your loved Beetle in perfect health at prices that won't break the bank.
90% of the Beetles we recycle are complete and running cars. They are fully tested before disassembly to make sure all the components work as they should do.
All our parts are 100% tested so you will receive you part whether it be a bulb or an engine will function as it should do. We have purchased used parts ourselves in the past and to say we have been disappointed on many occasions would be an understatement.
They are generally filthy dirty for one, broken and miss described, the wrong part or it doesn't work. If you have bought used part in the past we are sure you have had similar experiences.
When you see our used spare parts supplier selling badly damaged body panels and defective or damaged parts you have to question, what condition their other parts are like. Have they even had the engine they are selling en been tested.
All our cars drive so not only can we hear the engine running and give it a compression test, we can also drive them to make sure the brakes, central locking, alarm, windows, lighting, heating, air conditioning, brakes, gearbox and all suspension all functions as it should do.
All our engines we video running which you can view, and carry out a compression test on all cylinders to make sure everything is fine.
Purchase your Beetle parts from us and you will receive them, fully cleaned, acutely descried, the correct part and fully functioning as it should do.
This is used VW Volkswagen fuel injector for 1.6 Beetle Hatchback from 99 to 2010 and 1.6 Convertible from 2003 to 2010. Engine codes AYD. AZJ and BFS . Part number is 037 906 031 AL and 037906031AL. It also fit other models of WV. See the list below.
Finished in black.
This has been fully tested before removal from the car and works 100%. If it didn't work on the car we don't offer it for sale.
All our used items are very good condition but as they are used there may be some cosmetic marks.
We have given the part number and displayed several detailed picture of the item so please check these out before you order. If in any doubt sent us your chassis number and we will make sure you get the correct part.
This part fits the following models
Audi A3 Audi A3/S3/Sportb./Lim./qu1997 1998 1999 2000
Audi A3 Audi A3/S3/Sportb./Lim./qu2001 2002 2003
Volkswagen BE Beetle 1999 2000 2001
Volkswagen BE Beetle 2002 2003 2004 2005
Volkswagen BE Beetle 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Volkswagen BEC Beetle Cabrio 2003 2004 2005
Volkswagen BEC Beetle Cabrio 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Volkswagen BO Bora/Variant/4Motion 1999 2000 2001
Volkswagen BO Bora/Variant/4Motion 2002
Volkswagen BO Bora/Variant/4Motion 2003 2004 2005
Volkswagen GOLF Golf/Variant/4Motion 1998 1999 2000 2001
Volkswagen GOLF Golf/Variant/4Motion 2002
Volkswagen GOLF Golf/Variant/4Motion 2003 2004 2005 2006
Volkswagen POCC Polo Classic 2004 2005 2006
Beetle Mania keeping your Beetle on the road at a cost that won't break the bank.
The is used part in very good condition but as they are used there may be some cosmetic marks but 100% tested and works as it should. All items are security marked for identification purposes.
- Part Type : Fuel injector
- Brand : Volkswagen
- Manufacturer Part Number : 037 906 031 AL, 037906031AL.
- Type : Fuel injector for all Beetle 1.6
- Colour : Black
- Warranty : 3 months from purchase
- Supplier : Beetle-Mania
- Manterial : ABS and steel
RRP - £69.99
Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to buy this part but can't find anybody to fit it for me. Do you guys at Beetle Mania offer a fitting service?
- Yes we do. We will gladly fit any item we sell.
- What do you guys at Beetle Mania charge for fitting this part?
- To fit this part we would charge just £60.00.
- How do I arrange for this part to be fitted?
- You can either message us, contact us through our website or give us a call on our workshop phone line.
- What if the part you have fitted doesn't work or fix the problem?
- Once our red face of embarrassment have disappeared we would either get another part from stock and fit this as an alternative. If the alternative part doesn't work the problem lies somewhere else for sure. We know this as all our pars are 100% tested before being removed from a vehicle.
- I have bought many parts from my from you guys and I am more then happy with your rapid delivery and quality of parts. They have all been very clean and 100% as described. Other used parts sellers need to be more like you. As a regular buyer of part from yourselves is there a discount scheme available?
- Thank you for you kind remarks we do try our best and sincerely enjoy sending fully recycled working clean parts to Beetle owners. There is a way to receive a discount for regular customers. If you go to our website and register as a customers that would be the first step. Once you have bought 2 items from us we will put you in in our Beetle Mania loyal customers group where you will receive a 10% discount on all used parts, servicing and repairs.