Beetle 99-10 Convertible 03-10 Cover for Oxygen and Lambda Connectors 1J0971830N
Welcome to Beetle Mania spares parts.
We pride ourselves with the parts we offer the Beetle owners helping you keep your loved Beetle in perfect health at prices that won't break the bank.
90% of the Beetles we recycle are complete and running cars. They are fully tested before disassembly to make sure all the components work as they should do.
All our parts are 100% tested so you will receive you part whether it be a bulb or an engine will function as it should do. We have purchased used parts ourselves in the past and to say we have been disappointed on many occasions would be an understatement.
They are generally filthy dirty for one, broken and miss described, the wrong part or it doesn't work. If you have bought used part in the past we are sure you have had similar experiences.
When you see our used spare parts supplier selling badly damaged body panels and defective or damaged parts you have to question, what condition their other parts are like. Have they even had the engine they are selling en been tested.
All our cars drive so not only can we hear the engine running and give it a compression test, we can also drive them to make sure the brakes, central locking, alarm, windows, lighting, heating, air conditioning, brakes, gearbox and all suspension all functions as it should do.
All our engines we video running which you can view, and carry out a compression test on all cylinders to make sure everything is fine.
Purchase your Beetle parts from us and you will receive them, fully cleaned, acutely descried, the correct part and fully functioning as it should do.
This is used VW Volkswagen Beetle lamda and owygen sensor cover. It fit under the body on under the driver footwell and protect the oxygen and lambda probe connectors. Will fit Beetle Hatchbacks from 1999 to 2010 and Convertibles from 2003 to 2010 with engine sizes of 1.6 and 2.0. Part number is 1J0 971 830 N and 1J0971830N. Fits many more VAG group cars. See the list below.
Finished in black.
This has been fully tested before removal from the car and works 100%. If it didn't work on the car we don't offer it for sale.
All our used items are very good condition but as they are used there may be some cosmetic marks.
We have given the part number and displayed several detailed picture of the item so please check these out before you order. If in any doubt sent us your chassis number and we will make sure you get the correct part.
This part fits the following models
Audi A3 Audi A3/S3/Sportb./Lim./qu 1997 1998 1999 2000 Audi A3 Audi A3/S3/Sportb./Lim./qu 2001 2002 2003 Audi ATT Audi TT/TTS Coupe/Roadster 1999 2000 2001 2002 Audi ATT Audi TT/TTS Coupe/Roadster 2003 2004 2005 2006 Volkswagen BE Beetle 1999 2000 2001 Volkswagen BE Beetle 2002 2003 2004 2005 Volkswagen BE Beetle 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Volkswagen BEC Beetle Cabrio 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Volkswagen BO Bora/Variant/4Motion 1999 2000 2001 Volkswagen BO Bora/Variant/4Motion 2002 Volkswagen BO Bora/Variant/4Motion 2003 2004 2005 Volkswagen FOA Fox-Africa 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Volkswagen GOLF Golf/Variant/4Motion 2002 Volkswagen PO Polo/Derby/Vento-IND 2002 2003 2004 2005 Volkswagen PO Polo/Derby/Vento-IND 2005 2006 2007 2008 Volkswagen PO Polo/Derby/Vento-IND 2009 2010 Volkswagen POCC Polo Classic 2004 2005 2006 Volkswagen POS Polo Lim.(Stufenh./Sedan) 2004 2005 2006
Beetle Mania keeping your Beetle on the road at a cost that won't break the bank.
- Part Type : Cover
- Brand : Volkswagen
- Manufacturer Part Number : 1J0 971 830 N; 1J0971830N
- Reference OE/OEM Number : 1J0 971 830 N; 1J0971830N
- Type : Cover for Oxygen and Lambda Connectors
- Colour : Black
- Warranty : 3 months from date of sale
- Material : ABS
- To fit : Beetle pETROLS Hatchback and Convertible
- Engine codes : All petrol engine codes
- Fits other models : Yes see description. Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW
- Supplier : Beetle-Mania
RRP - £29.95
Frequently Asked Questions
- I would like to buy this part but can't find anybody to fit it for me. Do you guys at Beetle Mania offer a fitting service.
- Yes we do. We will gladly fit any item we sell.
- What do you guys at Beetle Mania charge for fitting this part?
- To fit this part we would charge just £15.00.
- How do I arrange for this part to be fitted?
- You can either message us, contact us through our website or give us a call on our workshop phone line.
- What if the part you have fitted doesn't work or fix the problem?
- Once our red face of embarrassment have disappeared we would either get another part from stock and fit this as an alternative. If the alternative part doesn't work the problem lies somewhere else for sure. We know this as all our pars are 100% tested before being removed from a vehicle.
- I have bought many parts from my from you guys and I am more then happy with your rapid delivery and quality of parts. They have all been very clean and 100% as described. Other used parts sellers need to be more like you. As a regular buyer of part from yourselves is there a discount scheme available?
- Thank you for you king remarks we do try our best and sincerely enjoy send full recycled working and cleaned parts to Beetle owners. There is a way to receive a discount for regular customers. If you go to our website and register as a customers that would be the first step. When you at a later stage want to buy some part, simply enter the promotion code ILOVEBEETLEMANIA you will receive a 10% discount on parts and servicing and repair works. Hope this help with your inquiry.